November 5, 2012

[Miede] Journal of Gabriel - Part II of III


DISCLAIMER: This erotica story is 100% fiction. It contains imagery that some may find disturbing. For that reason, you must be 18 years of age or older to read it.
The Journal of Gabriel - Part 2
"Eliatoi"
The Book of Miede
January 30th:
I'm not sure how much more of this I can take... The Princess has been unrelenting - And I'm beginning to doubt she has any intention of courting me, or sparing my manhood at all. Thankfully, just when I started to think I had no allies in this cruel world, I met Eliatoi... Eliatoi is the dungeon keeper here at the palace, and her job is to clean up after the Duchess's onslaught. She approached me after the Princess's session today...
flashback to what happened
I was hanging from the shackles, gasping for air. Princess Esme had almost crushed my balls just minutes before. Just when I was beginning to feel relief from the pain, the dungeon door opened slowly. creeeakk
The dungeon keeper, Eliatoi, slowly approached me, and wrapped her long, cold fingers around my morphed nutsack, and squeezed tightly.
"Princess Esme has no intentions to make love to you - you exist as her toy and nothing more. The only reason she hasn't castrated you yet is because balls like yours only come but once in a decade." She said. "But you think you're so special because you're in a dungeon, being tortured by an evil monarch. Get with the program! You are one of many man who are just ... Waiting, BEGGING for their assailants to just finish them off and let them die. People like my Brother, who the Queen took for her dungeon last week. " she tightened her grip and began to twist my balls around
"AAHH!!!" I yelled "If you're so sympathetic to our plight, why do you say so with my NUTS in your GRIP!?!?"
"Because," She answered, "Nuts are FOR being tortured. That is how it has always been, and how it shall always be in Miede. BUT, where there is room for pain, there is room for pleasure, and what the nobles do is beyond testicle torture. Never has a Serf castrated a man for pleasure - Never has a Serf taken men as property - Never has a serf unleashed hornets on a man's testicles, like the evil Queen has done. "
"What are we to do then? The noblewomen have too much power" I pointed out the obvious problem here.
"I will get you out of this palace, and then we will travel together. I have allies who will help us infiltrate the Queen's palace, and free my brother from her wrath."keys jingling as she unlocked my shackles, and set me free. "Put some clothes on." she handed me some raggy clothing that she had brought with
When I left the shackles, my knees buckled and I fell to the ground. I was too weak from being locked in place for days on end... It didn't help that with every sudden movement, the pain in my testicles was intensified tenfold. I fell over to my side and whimpered.
Eliatoi rolled me onto my side, grabbed both of my legs and held them up high.
I looked at her with a look of intense fear.. "Please! NO!".
"Ease up. I'm just putting these pants on". She slid the trousers over my legs and then placed a shirt on me as well... and then she helped me up, and slowly led me through the tunnels.
January 31st:
Eliatoi and I have made it through the tunnels. We are now in a town called Ingorstead, a mining village. Eliatoi says the men are put to work in the mines here, and it proves much easier than life as a palatial servant. Mainly because the amount of genital torture is much much less. Anyway, the townsfolk have been very helpful. One of the families has agreed to let us sleep in their hut, and Eliatoi is currently speaking to the local apothecary about some medicine. But for now, I'm going to get some rest.
February 1st:
This morning, I awoke noticing that my testicles had suddenly become much less swollen. Perhaps they could heal after all.
"Feel better?" Eliatoi asked.
"Much, Much better!" I replied. "A good night's sleep was all I needed I guess."
"Oh, no... A good nights sleep isn't close to what you needed. This would have taken days and days to heal on its own. The apothecary gave me some Higgspines, which are the best medicine in Miede for swelling. In fact, it's time for your second dose. You were lucky to be asleep for your first dose!"
"How do you take this medicine?" I said, looking at the Higgspines, which looked more like cactus needles than anything else.
"Well, it's best for you not to ask. Just lay back and close your eyes. " She replied. I followed her orders.
As I lied on my back, I felt Eliatoi's soft hands gently lower my pants, until my semi-hard dick bounced out as the waistband. I could hear Eliatoi giggling, but I didn't pay much mind to it. At least she didn't have intentions of castrating me, like some of the other Psycho bitches in this land.
At first, the application of the Higgspines wasn't so bad. Eliatoi slowly stuck the spines into my scrotum, not penetrating deep at all. I guess there is some sort of medicine in these needles. But I beared through it.
"This is starting to tingle!" I announced.
"Well, good. It should tingle, and go numb..." Eliatoi said. "Now just hold on tight, this is the hard part."
"What?" I said, as I opened my eyes, I noticed Eliatoi's boot was raised high above my crotch, and within a split second, she had sent a ruthless stomp right into my nuts. I felt the Higgspines dig deeply... They dug through my scrotum and penetrated deeply into my testicles.
"AHHHH!!!" I yelled out in pain, and started squirming.
Eliatoi jumped on top of me and held me down. "Hold still, or you'll fuck it up!". she said.
"What are you trying to do to me you psycho!" I yelled. Eliatoi grabbed my nuts and started squeezing them HARD... I could feel the Higgspines leaving the meat of my balls, and I could hear them falling to the ground.
"Just hold still and let me squeeze the spines out... And within minutes, I promise, you'll be fine." She said.
I just layed there, clenching my teeth and fists, scratching frantically at the floor, as Eliatoi kneaded my sack - working her way from the top to the bottom, squeezing my balls firmly and picking spines out. This was by far the most painful part of my entire experience here in Miede...
"There. All done - That wasn't so bad, was it?" Eliatoi said, as she picked the final spine from my nuts, and they suddenly began to shrink back to normal size, and begin to hurt much, much less.
"Oh, it was terrible! What are you talking about?" I said.
"It couldn't have been that bad... You're rock hard right now, which tells me you like it deep down. Well, we'd make a good pair, because I know how to take care of your pair..." Eliatoi slowly massaged my package, and begun to stroke my cock. "What do you say we have a little fun before the miners come home?"
Eliatoi disrobed, exposing her tight, succulent bosom... I reached out and grabbed a handful of Miede breasts- which I could only assume were some of the hardest breasts to grab... Considering the attitude towards men in this region, I considered myself a lucky man.
She slid down and mounted me, moving up and down in a curved manner, a manner which I can compare only to the wave of a flag in a soft wind. In such a violent place, the thought of a soft, gentle, and beautiful women seems... Foreign, entirely.
Eliatoi brought her torso down to my level, and licked from my chest, up my neck, until she met my ear, to which she whispered "With so much drama in the M-I-D it's kinda hard for a chick like me to find some D, But uh, somehow, someway, I keep finding spunky ass dick like every single day"
I'm not sure from which land such a beautiful tune could come from... But from the voice of the stunning Eliatoi of Adenborough, it was a musical masterpiece.
In just a few minutes, I found myself trembling in pleasure, on the verge of orgasm, and I reached out to hold on to Eliatoi's hips. Eliatoi reached around her back and grabbed hold of my nuts, and squeezed firmly as I blew my load inside of her. I don't know why, but I found it sexy and beautiful when Eliatoi had me by the balls. Much more pleasurable than when Princess Esme had done the same thing.
Eliatoi dismounted, and reached into her travel bag, and grabbed what appeared to be handcuffs, except with a very long, lightweight chain. She fastened one cuff to her hand, and quickly tightened the other cuff around my scrotum, and tightened them firmly.
"What the hell!? Where's the key, get me out of this contraption!" I demanded.
"There is no key, Gabriel. This is the way of Miede. When a man and a woman make love, they are to be bound by chains until they are bound by spirit. Only a priest can bind us by spirit. The priest at the Queen's palace will marry us. Once that is done, we will rescue my brother, and we can go somewhere safe! We can go back to your land, where men are free... But you must take me with you." She demanded.
"Why, do you not trust me to take you with me to safety?" I asked.
"After I helped you escape from Princess Esme's dungeon, and considering I'm about to free another slave from the Queen's dungeon... I'm pretty sure I'm a wanted criminal, marked for death. You MUST take me to safety."
"Of course..." I responded. "After you saved me, I owe you my life."
"Then you shall repay that debt with marriage." She replied. "It is the Miedan way"
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment