February 24, 2012

Update

Hey guys. Just sliding on to tell you all what's happening.  I'm about halfway finished with a short story about a girl who crushes on a guy in the neighborhood and decides to go to extreme measures to get what she wants out of him and make him succumb to her every whim.  It's an attempt at a story from a female's perspective in a torture-slavery type of setting.

I'm also planning to do some revisions to the Journal of Gabriel, as well as releasing new excerpts from the "Book of Miede" series.  My intentions on the "Book of Miede" is to describe a medieval fantasy land where women are the ruling class while men are used solely for reproduction and their talent as laborers. I'm wondering where my writing will take me in that idea and am hoping for good success.

I've also just registered for an account on the Kickedinthegroin.ning.com to use as Ike Richardson.  You can message me on the Kickedinthegroin network or you can email me at Ikerichardson@live.com to contact me for any reason.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment